Best Practices & Governance Training
The scope of best practices and governance training that TP provides includes those under the practice of IT Security, IT Service Management, Project Management Practices and Data Center Management. The certifications in this class of training include
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Datacentre Professional (CDCP) & Certified Data Center Specialist (CDCS)
- ITIL® Foundation and Intermediate Certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
These certifications that are offered by TP are accredited by PEOPLECERT for our ITIL® program, PMI for our PMP® program, EXIN for our CDCP and CDCS programs and IAPP for our CIPM and CIPT programs.
These are globally recognized certifications that are fast growing in the IT industry. For IT Professionals, receiving such qualification will raise their standing in the IT community and elevate their roles into that of key contributors to their organisations’ business growth.
PMP, PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS limited. All rights reserved.